- What are Live Courses?
- Live courses are on-line courses featuring a live session (hosted on Zoom). Students are able to interact live with the instructor of the class.
- I don't see a link to the zoom webinar session but I signed up for a live course.
- Signing up for a live course still requires students to register for a webinar zoom link session within the course in order to partake in the live instructor opportunity. Open the course and you will see your respective "sign up for a zoom session" in the course. Click join and you'll be registered for the session.
- I enrolled in a live course but can't join any of the zoom webinar sessions. It says it's full?
- All live courses will have a set capacity for the webinars. Should you enroll in a live course but find the live webinar sessions to have reached their max capacity, please reach out to HydroUniversity@hydroinc.com regarding questions of a waitlist or scheduling.
- I missed a part of my class. What can I do?
- If you missed a part of your class, please reach out to Hydro University. We may be able to supply a time-limited recording for your review.
- What's the difference between 31 days and 7 days courses?
- Courses are divided by access time. For those interested in trying out a course, the 7-day course may be more beneficial. For those who may require more flexibility in schedules, the 31-day course will be better at cost.
- I missed my classes or didn't have enough time to finish it within the time limit. Can I get an extension?
- One-time extensions are always available for a fee. Please reach out to HydroUniversity@hydroinc.com.
- What's Blended Learning?
- It's an on-demand type of course that features weekly live instructor sessions. If you are interested, please reach out to HydroUniversity@hydroinc.com.
- My company would like to take a class as a group. Is this possible?
- Yes! But all prices are based on individual participation in the course. For group rebates or access periods longer than shown below please contact the Hydro University team directly.
Payments, Refunds, and More.
- What does Hydro University use for payment?
- Hydro University utilizes PayPal for course payments. Students are able to pay through Paypal Checkout.
- What if I don't have a PayPal account?
- PayPal Checkout does not need an account! After clicking "check out" for a course, scroll down at the following page and opt for "Credit/Debit Card" guest check out instead.
- What if I want to pay for a group under a company card?
- Please reach out to HydroUniversity and a member of the team will create an invoice for all users you are paying for. You will need to supply at the time a list of all users (their full names and emails) along with the course you are paying for. Users will then be added to the courses after the invoice has been paid.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- I am unable to make it to a class or I changed my mind after paying. Can I still get a refund?
- If you need to cancel your purchase of an online class, you can contact HydroUniversity for a refund as long as it is 48 hours before the class.
- For in-person or Onsite Classes, you can get a full refund up to 14 days prior to the start date. It will be 50% refund up to 7 days prior to the start date. Up to 48 hours to the start date, it will be 25%. Otherwise, there shall be no refund for classes terminated less than 48 hours prior to the start date and you are still liable for your purchase.
- What if I can't access the courses because my computer won't run the necessary requirements?
- Please ensure that you meet the system requirements, including compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service, prior to purchasing any services. We are unable to provide refunds where your access to the services is inhibited due to insufficient system requirements.
Need to reach out to us still? Here are some options!
Responses may come by phone or email.